The people of Kansas must band together and elect Representatives who are willing to stand up for our moral and ethical values. There is an ever-growing gap between the very rich and everyone else. The wealthy are hand-selecting those who get elected. This is OUR state, and we must take charge of its future. We must elect Representatives who can work for the people. I will be that voice to express the concerns and needs of our local communities while serving you in Topeka.
While speaking with residents in the 70th District, the below issues were identified as important. Click on each issue for more information.
- Public Education
- State Deficit
- Promoting Agriculture
- Infrastructure: We must invest in our roads and bridges.
- Environment: We must protect our environment and invest in clean energy.
- Voting Rights: We must make sure the law encourages fair voter registration and does not gerrymander districts.
- Women’s Rights: We must demand equal pay for equal work.
- Veteran’s Issues: We must ensure services are available to support active and retired service men and women.